DMCC free zone was establish in the year 2002; since after that it became one of the major free zone of Dubai; to recommend trade in gold, diamonds, pearls, tea, minerals, cotton and in metals. Business setup in DMCC free zone can be one of best investment; because it is situated in the center of the Dubai city. Business setup in DMCC free zone will give you extra benefit; such as you will be in touch with main land area as it is in the middle of Dubai. Just like a main land area DMCC free zone area also allow from 1 to 50 shareholders. It is a tax free as well as a free trade zone.
Location of DMCC free zone Dubai
Business setup in DMCC free zone is very much popular among the investors coming from abroad; or in other words; we can say that DMCC free zone is playing an important role in the development of Dubai economy; by bringing more and more expat in the area. DMCC free zone area is located near to Dubai Marina and Mall of the Emirates; it is near to a JLT Towers; and it has a 12 minutes of drive from Jebel Ali free zone as well as from the Air Ports; and it take 10 minute drive from DWC free zone.
Advantages of Business setup in DMCC free zone
- It offers full ownership of business to foreigners in DMCC free zone area.
- Your company will enjoy zero tax payment, no room for personal income tax as well as no other taxes like corporate taxes etc.
- Business setup in DMCC free zone has the beauty of no restriction on capital repatriation;
- You can manage out your privately develop properties in the area
- It has a well arrange online system for using the services of government
- Your company will not be bound to pay duty for imports as well as of exports
- The most important and a basic value of DMCC free zone is as it has minimum paperwork.
- It is the attractive point that it has located in the heart of Dubai and had access to two main Metro Stations
- It is best ever growing Free Zone area in Dubai.
- According to the global FDI Magazine it is the best free zone area in the world
- DMCC free zone has Flexible Office Solutions
- It has also a World class infrastructure
DMCC Flexi desk
The DMCC Flexi desk is a hot desk facility provided in the Business Center of the DMCC Free Zone area; so that to reduce the registration cost and acquire the license. you can use it up to 5 hours weekly with free of charges. The DMCC Flexi desk allows in taking only three UAE citizenship visas. If you need more visas; then the company requires to lease space for an office in the free zone area; and one visa can be obtain for each 9 sq/mt as per the policy of the office. Also note that the option of DMCC flexi desk is not available for General Trading License.
License type for Business setup in DMCC free zone
Such type of a license permits to import; also an export, consolidate, distribute; and as well as products of store which are specified in the license.
General Trading License
This type of Business setup in DMCC free zone license; allows to import and export; distribution and consolidation and as well as store for approximately all types of products (except from few types of products).
This type of a license of Business setup in DMCC free zone; allow to perform service and activities of consultancy which are mention in the license.
DMCC Business Sectors
You can do a very large number of activities in DMCC free zone in many business sectors; you can run activity like Commodities, Agriculture, Fishing, Mining, as well as a Manufacturing; Also a Consulting, Trading, Construction, Transportation, Hotels, Storage, Restaurants, Education; Social work, Healthcare, Financial inter mediation and other community cum social as well as personal services.
Setting up business in DMCC free zone
1: Decide about the type of company
Types of companies which you can form in this free zone:
- LLC company which you can form with only one or multiple shareholders
- LLC company which is totally a subsidiary of foreign or local company
- Also a branch of foreign or local company
2: Agree on the business activities according to your business plan
Every company will get a license depend on their activity. Whereas the license will be specific to the selected activity; a company can also apply for a general trading license or for multiple licenses. We propose three types of licenses:
- Trading license
- Service license
- Industrial license
3: Consider additional customized license structures
DMCC free zone also present other types of structures such as Single Family Office; that caters to centralizing the administration of a family’s capital and their personal affairs; series of planning and holding shares in family businesses; trusts and assets as well as foundations.
Furthermore, you can get an E commerce license that make you to register an online platform; or a digital souk that promotes third party products; and services as well as support other trade between the traders in shape of buyers and sellers; in return they expect commission or compensation.
4: Choose a company name
Please note, at Stage 4 you will need to provide a register address in the DMCC Free Zone; such as flexi desk or office space is one of your Business Centers.
5: Start your application
You can initiate your set up process through an online form; and one of our agents will assist you to take you through the application procedure.